Best Fudgy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies have an irresistible brownie textured centre, with a crunch of cookie on the outside!😋😋🍪🍪
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unpacked brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose plain flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. of table salt
- powdered sugar for rolling
1. First, melt the butter and cream it with the brown and white sugar in a large bowl.
2. Then, add both eggs and the vanilla extract and mix until just combined.
3. Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Add about half of it in with the other ingredients. Continue mixing with your electric mixer. Then add the rest of the dry ingredients in and switch to a wooden spoon.
4. Cover the dough and allow it to chill for 3 to 4 hours or overnight. The chilling process helps to form the cracks on the cookies and stiffens up the wet dough for scooping.
5. Scoop out the dough with an ice-cream scoop. Roll the dough into a ball and then roll it in a small bowl of powdered sugar.
6. Place the cookie balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven at 176°C for 10 to 12 minutes.
7. Let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
0 comments on “Fudgy chocolate crinkle cookies”Add yours →